[FreeVMS] Question about FreeVMS qemu image

Renee rmctwo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 23:40:56 CEST 2013

“One of the reason of the success of Unix is that it was written in a
portable language: C. C and C++  have been used to program all Unices,
Windows, Apple OS (With some Objective-C) etc...”

I am not a user. I am a developer from Spitbrook. I did host-based
Shadowing.

C is used because it was free and given away. It was not because of any
logic of C over Bliss as languages although Bliss has not been updated in
god knows how long.

Renee