[FreeVMS] Documentation

Roar Thronæs roart at nvg.ntnu.no
Sat May 9 16:08:36 CEST 2009

On Sat, May 09, 2009 at 10:52:24AM +0200, BERTRAND Joel wrote:

> 	I'm writing some pages on the wiki (I have seen that there are some
> access to these pages) and I cannot found email with FreeVMS roadmap.
> Roar, can you resend your roadmap (or modify roadmap wiki page) ?

Still needs some thinking, but whether some parts moves up or down
is not much relevant right now.
Current pri is documentation.
(Second now is to get the ODS-2 module working on lenny)

> all new articles need some developments. In particular, files in
> freevms/doc are not directly understandable. For me, these files are

Started to rework doc/internals, but ended up with most in doxygen.

> something like memos, not complete documentation to continue development
> with you.

I have made a new release with doxygen support and comment lines that
doxygen can use.
Doxygen can create html, so it might be usable on the web pages.

--
Regards,
Roar Thronæs