[FreeVMS] Documentation

BERTRAND Joel joel.bertrand at systella.fr
Sat May 9 10:52:24 CEST 2009

	Hello,

	I'm writing some pages on the wiki (I have seen that there are some
access to these pages) and I cannot found email with FreeVMS roadmap.
Roar, can you resend your roadmap (or modify roadmap wiki page) ?

	I'm pretty sure that some docs accessible through web pages are better
to find some new contributers. I will try to add some new pages, but all
new articles need some developments. In particular, files in freevms/doc
are not directly understandable. For me, these files are something like
memos, not complete documentation to continue development with you.

	What's about scanned books ? I can add restricted area to put some pdf
files, but does someone have time to scan these books ?

	Regards,

	JKB