[RPL/2] RPL/2 build woes Config.log(s) attached

BERTRAND Joël joel.bertrand at systella.fr
Tue Apr 14 20:46:34 CEST 2015

Mark H. Harris a écrit :
> Merci Beaucoup,

	You're welcome.

> I have attached the config.log files in a small tar.gz file containing
> the top-level config.log and the tools/ncurses-5.9 config.log.
>
> I apologize, I did not know that there was more than ONE config.log
> file.  It appears that the linker cannot find ieee library (-lieee);
>   not why such a simple open main C program confdefs would fail?

	I cannot check this evening, I will open your tarball tomorrow morning
(CEST). But I'm pretty sure that there is no libieee anywhere...
Configure script checks for IEEE compiler options and sets appropriate
option in CFLAGS, CXXFLAGS and FFLAGS.

	I have seen your message in HPmuseum forum. X11 is not required, but
without X11, you cannot use gnuplot nor lib$motif. TeX is not required
also, but is you want to use Postscript output, you have to install a
minimal LaTeX system.

	Best regards,

	JKB