[RPL/2] Last daily snapshot

BERTRAND Joel joel.bertrand at systella.fr
Jeu 31 Déc 11:03:33 CET 2009

	Hello,

	I have uploaded the last RPL/2 daily snapshot. This snapshot fixes a
lot of major bugs in file and socket managements. I have made a snapshot
because I have to do huge work until next stable release that shall
include unformatted sequential file handlers.

	Please note that I have found a major regression in FreeBSD 8-STABLE's
kernel/libc (http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=141956&cat=) and
that RPL/2 is currently unusable on FreeBSD 8. I think that some other
programs are affected by this regression and I don't understand that
FreeBSD team has not tested SIG_INFO flags in signal handler... I have
no idea about its status in CURRENT or RELEASE. RPL/2 worked fine on
FreeBSD 7.x. I don't have any workaround and I have no time to write it
because I should rewrite all interrupt subsystems.

	I have rewritten (but very quickly) RPL/2 web pages. Help are welcome
to fix english parts ;-)

	Regards,

	JKB