[RPL/2] self compiling ?

DEMAINE Benoit-Pierre benoit at demaine.info
Mar 27 Nov 21:46:58 CET 2007

BERTRAND Joël wrote:
> Adrian Blake wrote:
>> The two intrinsics are not working as you describe:
>>
>> [adrian at adios rpl]$ rpl -is
>> +++RPL/2 version 4.0.0.prerelease.2 (Wednesday 11/14/07, 21:52:10 EST)
>> +++Copyright (C) 1989 to 2006, 2007 BERTRAND Joël
>
> 	I see you don't use the last snapshot.

Please, do not rely on release dates; change the version number each
time. I had problems because of this recently, because it happens you
publish updates with the same name of the version you tend to upgrade.
This leads to files having the same name, and different content. Please,
stop overwriting files. Then, version names will be consistent, and
revealant.

--
 >o_/ DEMAINE Benoit-Pierre (aka DoubleHP) http://benoit.demaine.info/
If computing were an exact science, IT engineers would not have work \_o<

"So all that's left, Is the proof that love's not only blind but deaf."
(FAKE TALES OF SAN FRANCISCO, Arctic Monkeys)