[RPL/2] How to draw anything ?

DEMAINE Benoit-Pierre benoit at demaine.info
Lun 16 Juil 19:47:46 CEST 2007

Let's make thing clear:

dhp at moon_gen_2:~/documents/programmation/rpl$ gv -version
gv 3.6.3
dhp at moon_gen_2:~/documents/programmation/rpl$ gnuplot -V
gnuplot 4.2 patchlevel 0
dhp at moon_gen_2:~/documents/programmation/rpl$

RPL2 have been rebuild after installing both.

Attached program produce attached EPS, 1195 bytes files; gv and
imagemagick show a white surface on my screen (playing contrast/light
does not help seeing any black dot).

Since I would understand gv/gnuplot pops up may not persist after
interpreter terminated, I tried interactive CLI:

dhp at moon_gen_2:~/documents/programmation/rpl$ rpl -is
+++RPL/2 version 4.00pre8w (Monday 07/16/07, 17:42:44 CEST)
+++Copyright (C) 1989 to 2006, 2007 BERTRAND Joël

+++This is a free software with absolutely no warranty.
+++For details, type 'warranty'.

+++'X' steq draw
+++drax
+++persist
+++{ "droite.eps" "postscript eps enhanced monochrome dashed" }

1: { "droite.eps"
     "postscript eps enhanced monochrome dashed" }
+++LCD->
+++

still no pop-up.

Reading you next email, I do not understand what you say about prlcd.
Shall I just wait next release ? or is there a way to get some curve on
my screen tonight an other way ?

--
 >o_/ DEMAINE Benoit-Pierre (aka DoubleHP) http://benoit.demaine.info/
If computing were an exact science, IT engineers would not have work \_o<

"So all that's left, Is the proof that love's not only blind but deaf."
(FAKE TALES OF SAN FRANCISCO, Arctic Monkeys)