[FreeVMS] Debian 8 build broken

Guido guidoj2269 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 22:43:08 CEST 2015

On 07/14/2015 06:40 PM, Roar Thronæs wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 11:22:33AM +0200, Guido wrote:
>> Sorry for being unclear. Compiling and linking is not the problem, it
>> crashes when run. The kernel itself seems to work fine, but running any
>> applications like the CLI make the kernel go oops ...
> I just did a fresh, clean build (from the latest in git, from June 7),
> and I did not notice anything.
OK, x86_64 works for me too, i386 still crashes (Debian 8 build, did not
try Debian 7 yet). I have another update waiting, but I would prefer to
get my i386 build working again first.

> Good work, btw, thanks.
Thank you. Mostly just janitorial stuff though, fixed only a few small
things, hope I did not break too much ...

Regards,
Guido