[FreeVMS] Problems running FreeVMS

Zoltan Arpadffy zoltan.arpadffy at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 22:04:13 CET 2015

Hi Roar,

thank you for the information and the links.
I was able to come to the DCL prompt for the very first time on FreeVMS.
This is a great success.
...but a hedonistic lifestyle learned me to be greedy.

I wonder is there any C compiler that would work within the FreeVMS?
Is it possible to build software for FreeVMS?
What about the network support?

Please understand - I am not demanding. I am just a VMS freak who would
like to contribute.

Thank you.