[FreeVMS] Question about FreeVMS qemu image

Roar Thronæs roart at nvg.ntnu.no
Thu Sep 26 19:36:18 CEST 2013

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 09:31:51AM -0400, Renee wrote:
> " But I wouldn't recommend to continue with Bliss."
>
> Why not?

It is a bit too low-level, and more CPU-dependent.
In the recent OpenVMS development, C took its place (I think).
The current Bliss was for GCC suite 4.2.1, the current is at 4.7/4.8,
it will need some extra effort to keep up with the GCC releases.
(It may take some effort to keep up with the GCC releases anyway, even
when relating to C source.)

But it is not my decision, whether to use it or not.

--
-Roar Thronæs