[FreeVMS] UserMode VMS on *Nix.

Bill Pedersen pedersen at ccsscorp.com
Sun Jun 16 20:42:10 CEST 2013

As far as a tool for collaboration I think this is decent and it can be
"private":

	http://www.google.com/sites/help/intl/en/overview.html

It is not as good as Google Wave as far as interactive collaboration but it
will give us a location where we can have a discussion and also cooperate in
the development of ideas.

Bill.

Bill Pedersen
CCSS - Computer Consulting System Services, LLC
211 Ruth Drive
Gaffney, SC 29341
Telephone: 864-490-8863
Mobile:    408-892-5204