[FreeVMS] New release 0.3.14

Fausto Saporito fausap at unina.it
Sun May 17 00:33:46 CEST 2009

Hello,

I'm trying this version, but I got a problem with genksyms utility.

I don't remember if I had this problem before, but I think so.

Either with ubuntu 9.04 and 8.04 I suspect the genksyms is too new:
it's from kernel 2.6, but the switch "-p" comes from kernel 2.4 and
now that switch has been dropped. The calling sequence is
"/sbin/genksyms -p smp_ -k 2.4.18"

So at the moment, I think freevms is only buildable with Ubuntu dapper. (6.06)

Fausto