[FreeVMS] Status update

Alexander von Knorring leputa6 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 9 00:03:33 CEST 2009

Hello!

I have also been interested in the FreeVMS project for a while.
Also thought it would need a custom kernel, for example OpenVMS
can run processes in both user and real-time mode.

I have been working on clone of the real-time kernel VxWorks.
Perhaps there are some parts in that project that can be of use
for the kernel you are suggesting?

Check it out:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/vmx/

/Alex