[FreeVMS] New release 0.3.2

BERTRAND Joël joel.bertrand at systella.fr
Ven 9 Fév 10:01:05 CET 2007

Roar Thronæs a écrit :
> On Mon, Feb 05, 2007 at 10:43:20AM +0100, BERTRAND Joël wrote:
>> 	Thank you for your work. I have tried to upate freshmeat page, but I
>
> You may also update the screenshots, since show system looks better now.

	Hello,

	I hope you have restored all data. I have to announce on freshmeat the
last release, but in it impossible because I only access to the CVS
tree. FTP site is down :

rayleigh:[~/gopher] > ncftp freevms.nvg.org
NcFTP 3.2.0 (Aug 05, 2006) by Mike Gleason (http://www.NcFTP.com/contact/).
Could not connect to 129.241.210.18: Connexion refusée.

Sleeping 14 seconds...

rayleigh:[~/gopher] >

	If you want, I can open for you a ftp site on one of my servers with
Raid1 ou Raid6 volume.

	Regards,

	JKB