[FreeVMS] A few questions about FreeVMS

Bruce Allen claudevms at comcast.net
Dim 5 Aou 07:18:43 CEST 2007

Sorry about the post before. I had no intention of flaming.
The people working on FreeVMS are putting themselves into the project.
When I look at the code that gets produced from any project, regardless of the motives behind it you have got to respect it.

My system encountered a SNAFU earlier and I just got it back up and noticed that part of my email got sent. This has to do with a stupid mouse that likes to move the cursor by itself and some other odd behavior. So the send button got pressed and then the windows freeze up occured.

Why do people climb a mountain? Because it's there! Why do people decide to take on a coding project? Because it's there!

What I wanted to do was to suggest that people who want to develop could use the hobbyist license stuff as a way to see the behavior of the code they might want to work on.

Once again a big I'm sorry about the previous email.

--
Bruce Allen