[FreeVMS] New release 0.1.12

Roar Thronæs roart at nvg.ntnu.no
Lun 26 Sep 16:14:58 CEST 2005

On Thu, Sep 22, 2005 at 02:09:47PM +0200, Roar Thronæs wrote:
> Telnet client does not work yet, but if you want to debug, run it with
> run /vms$common/sysexe/telnet.ele after doing something like sh sys.
> (Waits on the second QIOW in Set_TT_Synch_State, due to busy ucb and SMG
> read.)
> At least it got further than last time.

It works now. Telnet to another FreeVMS node (but not Linux) works;
I get a DCL prompt sometimes, but have problems with terminal I/O.
The problem was that $hiber did not behave according to specs.
When a HIB state process got an AST, it woke up permanently.
Solved it by subtracting 7 from the return address just before calling
sch$wait.

(Also, $waitfr, $wfland and $wflor need changes.)

Regards,
Roar Thronæs