[FreeVMS] New release 0.2.0

LiteStar numnums litestar at gmail.com
Jeu 15 Déc 20:17:09 CET 2005

Will there be a build of disk images for this release? Or do you need people
to help with
building disk images?
Also, what is the state of native bliss? Is anyone working on it? I'll put
some
code where my mouth is if need be =).
 Thanks,
 -- Stefan

--
Nietzsche's first step is to accept what he knows. Atheism for him goes
without saying and is "contructive and