[FreeVMS] New release 0.1.17

BERTRAND Joël joel.bertrand at systella.fr
Jeu 1 Déc 11:27:45 CET 2005

Roar Thronæs a écrit :
> Hi

	Hello,

> New release 0.1.17 at
> ftp.nvg.ntnu.no:/pub/vms/freevms (freevms-0_1_17.tgz and linker-0_1_6)
>
> New VFS ODS2 at
> ftp.nvg.ntnu.no:/pub/linux/ods2/ods2-source_0.9.3.w4_all.deb
> (or ods2_0.9.3.w4.tar.gz).
>
> News:
> Debian autobuild support for VFS ODS2 module (see HOWTO).
>
> Bugs fixed:
> Misc compiling and build problems.
> Index file was not extended on both VFS ODS2 and FreeVMS ODS2.
> VFS ODS2 did not update new directory buffer or update inode size.
> VFS ODS2 got problems when allocating big files, algorithm changed.
> Init had errors in fm2 related code.
>
> New bugs/features:
> Probably some.
>
> Notes:
> On UML use previous VFS ODS2 Makefile.

	I shall announce this release on freshmeat as soon as possible (I hope
this evening). I have modified the network configuration of
rayleigh.systella.fr and I need to change its IPv4 address. Thus, I
think that the mailing list, bugzilla and the web pages will be
unavailable for one or two days during the propagation of the new DNS
records.

	The new upload of rayleigh.systella.fr is now 1024 kbps.

	Regards,

	JKB