[RPL/2] RPL/2 4.1.0

BERTRAND Joel joel.bertrand at systella.fr
Mon Jun 27 20:09:38 CEST 2011

	Hello,

	There'll never be 4.1.0.prerelease.3. I have uploaded RPL/2 4.1.0. This
new release contains a new local variable subsystem and a interface to
GIAC. With this release, only one RPL/CAS function is available : INT
(symbolic integration).

	4.1 branch compiles on linux/sparc and linux/amd64 with
gcc/gfortran/g++ 4.6.1. At this time, I haven't checked other arch.
Please note that RPL/2 now contains GMP and MPFR. Both GMP and MPFR are
built by default in 64 bits mode when 64 bits compiler is available even
if default mode arch is 32 bits (sparc...). Thus, I have added
--with-32bits-abi to configure script.

	4.1 branch runs 15% faster than 4.0 one.

	Regards,

	JKB