[RPL/2] RPL/2 4.1.0.prerelease.2

BERTRAND Joel joel.bertrand at systella.fr
Wed Jun 22 14:59:44 CEST 2011

BERTRAND Joel a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I have rewritten from scratch variable subsystem. RPL/2 4.1.0 seems to
> be usable, but note that multitask/multithread commands and -p flag are
> disabled.

	RPL/2 4.1.0.prerelease.2 is out. This prerelease fixes some regressions
introduced by pre.0 and pre.1. I have tested this prerelease with the
same programs than 4.0 stable branch and all tests were done with success.

Changes:
- -p flag bug is fixed;
- SPAWN, MEM, PRUSR, CLUSR have been rewritten to access to variable
into a tree instead of indexed table;
- memory caching is added in variable tree.

	With all improvements, RPL/2 4.1 runs faster than 4.0 (about 15 %).

	Please test,

	JKB