[RPL/2] RPL/2 4.0.15

DEMAINE Benoit-Pierre benoit at demaine.info
Lun 24 Mai 20:01:11 CEST 2010

On 24/05/10 15:27, BERTRAND Joel wrote:
>     Your system headers are broken. Workaround :
> change line 49 from ptmalloc3/Makefile.am to
> sed -e '1,$$s/^CFLAGS = /CFLAGS = $$(EXT_CFLAGS) -D_GNU_SOURCE /g' \

Did that:

clean: Makefile.ptmalloc2
        $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) -f Makefile.ptmalloc2 $@
        sed -e '1,$$s/^CFLAGS = /CFLAGS = $$(EXT_CFLAGS) -D_GNU_SOURCE /g' \
        \rm -f Makefile.ptmalloc2

then

aclocal
libtoolize --copy --force
autoconf
libtoolize --copy --force
configure
make

same result (implicit declaration).

I think that 49 is the wrong line ... clean target does not make sens to me.

If you did a typo, line 39 does not make sens either, because you say to
add a line ending with a backslash, teling that it should come in the
middle of a multiline command ... or we don't speak of the same RPL version.

Please give the lines around.

--
 >o_/ DEMAINE Benoit-Pierre (aka DoubleHP) http://benoit.demaine.info/
If computing were an exact science, IT engineers would'nt have work \_o<

"So all that's left, Is the proof that love's not only blind but deaf."
(FAKE TALES OF SAN FRANCISCO, Arctic Monkeys)