[RPL/2] RPL/2 4.0.10

BERTRAND Joel joel.bertrand at systella.fr
Mer 10 Fév 11:55:23 CET 2010

	Hello,

	Some bugfixes since 4.0.9:
- escape codes are now converted in formateur(), not in recherche_type()
to avoid a minor bug in EDIT and VISIT intrinsics;
- minor bug is fixed in formateur_reel();
- file-5.03 is patched to avoid bus error on systems that require memory
alignment;
- minor bug is fixed in evaluation(). Error returned by RPL/C external
functions were able to be avoided by evaluation routine.

	I have added a CVS tree interface on web pages, but I cannot configure
anonymous access.

	I am writing a new and exhaustive RPL/2 documentation, but I do not
have time enough to provide good RPL/2 releases, exhaustive
documentation and translation of this documentation. For some reasons, I
have to write an exhaustive french documentation and I have removed the
old english translation from CVS tree and tarballs since RPL/2 4.0.10. I
cannot fix some mistakes in this documentation that was
translated a long time ago and I am not able to contact its translater
anymore. I do not have TeX sources files of this english translation.
Thus, for me, it is a huge work. If some volunteers want to translate
my french documentation, I can open a CVS access to share files.

	That being said, french documentation is done until page 132.

	Regards,

	JKB