[RPL/2] No date for next release

BERTRAND Joel joel.bertrand at systella.fr
Mar 21 Déc 12:50:41 CET 2010

	Hello,

	You have seen that last stable RPL/2 was released a long time ago. I
don't have any date for next release as I'm trying to fix a very strange
heap corruption on Solaris. I'm not sure that this memory corruption is
Solaris specific but I've only seen it with Solaris 10/Sparc when RPL/2
executes a multhreaded application. I'm not sure that this bug comes
from RPL/2 itself.

	If you have seen segmentation fault (with -d flag) or access violation
(without -d flag), please send a bug report.

	Thanks in advance,

	JKB