[RPL/2] Major bug discovered in 4.0.0.rerelease.7

BERTRAND Joel joel.bertrand at systella.fr
Lun 30 Juin 09:22:43 CEST 2008

	Hello,

	I have found a major bug in last beta release. To be built on several
system, RPL/2 contains GNU libiconv and GNU file (with patches) and GNU
file can not be built on several systems due to a bug in libtoolize.
This bug shall be fixed in next alpha release.

	Workaround : if rpl is installed in $dir/bin, copy file in
$dir/bin/rplfile and magic.mgc in $dir/share/rplfiles.mgc and verify
that file supports -i flags.

	I'm testing 4.0.0.prerelease.8 that fix this bug.

	Regards,

	JKB