[RPL/2] make- and compile-error

DEMAINE Benoit-Pierre benoit at demaine.info
Dim 18 Nov 20:34:07 CET 2007

BERTRAND Joël wrote:
>> PS: Btw.: There is already a debian-package with a programme called
>> "rpl" (it is an "intelligent recursive search/replace utility").
>
> 	Yes, and ?

I am sorry I am not very well these days. I started to comment this
topic, and did not give usefull tips.

Both Debian and Gentoo things are hidden in "private" places (Google may
help, or not). They are not yet merged into distros. I still hope it
could come soon :)

For Debian, I think you should add some APT line.

--
 >o_/ DEMAINE Benoit-Pierre (aka DoubleHP) http://benoit.demaine.info/
If computing were an exact science, IT engineers would not have work \_o<

"So all that's left, Is the proof that love's not only blind but deaf."
(FAKE TALES OF SAN FRANCISCO, Arctic Monkeys)