[RPL/2] Error in half-compilation

DEMAINE Benoit-Pierre benoit at demaine.info
Mer 20 Juin 12:46:01 CEST 2007

BERTRAND Joël wrote:
> 	What is this message ? I don't use getcwd function in my code.
>
> 	Regards,
>
> 	JKB

I gave you compleet copy/paste of the console.

If it's not RPL, it may be an extra thing RPL calls ... (bash, perl,
python) that crashes inside my distro ...

I had it twice yesterday (exactly at the same place, while starting
RPL). After reboot, I dont have it anymore.

--
  >o_/ DEMAINE Benoit-Pierre (aka DoubleHP) http://benoit.demaine.info/
If computing were an exact science, IT engineers would not have work \_o<

"So all that's left, Is the proof that love's not only blind but deaf."
(FAKE TALES OF SAN FRANCISCO, Arctic Monkeys)