[RPL/2] RPL/2 4.0.0.prerelease.0

BERTRAND Joël joel.bertrand at systella.fr
Lun 23 Juil 12:42:37 CEST 2007

	Hello,

	New release, some major bugs have been fixed :

- Major bug is fixed in interface_tex.c. When there are errors in latex
file, latex command waits for input on its command line;
- major bug is fixed in tex.h (multiline strings);
- examples subdir is added;
- major bug is fixed in recherche_variable(). When an expression is
evaluated in a function, all variables set in this function must be
visible in expression. Thus, << I -> 3 << << I >> eval >> must return 3,
not 'I';
- LAST stack is saved in rplcore;
- major bug is fixed in ->HMS. It only occurs when argument type is not
integer or real;
- major bug (segfault) is fixed when rpl is called with empty file;
- libtool support is removed. Two new scripts (rplc and rpllink) are
provided to use librpl.a;
- automake scripts are rewritten to avoid a misconfiguration of librpl.a
when -j make option is used;
- trace output now contains PID;
- rpl-core is renamed in rpl-code-$PID;
- rplc and rpllink scripts can now sompile and build C and Fortran
executables with librpl.a;
- New classification, only a working simplification() routine is
required to announce 4.0.0.final;
- librpl entry point is modified to return results as strings array;
- -S option is added;
- due to a major bug in libtool, libtool is removed from
autoconf/automake scripts;
- VERSION is modified to return a list.

	Benoît, does this version correctly compile on gentoo ?

	Regards,

	JKB