[RPL/2] How to draw anything ?

BERTRAND Joël joel.bertrand at systella.fr
Lun 16 Juil 10:10:30 CEST 2007

DEMAINE Benoit-Pierre wrote:
> Before asking, I had a glance at ps.bz2 on the web site (pages are
> white), and to archives of ML I kept locally.
>
> How to draw anything on screen ?
> draw+persist do not open any GUI.

'X' steq draw // Y=X
{ "droite.eps" "postscript eps enhanced monochrome dashed" } LCD->
// create an EPS file with name: "droite.eps"

> LCD-> creates empty files

	Maybe gnuplot support is not built.

> A stupid example based on y=x would suffice for today. I want:
> - live draw on screen
> - possibility to store picture on HDD (PS/PNG/JPG) from the window on
> screen (I dont think PR1 will do).

	PR1 only prints data in postscript buffer and you have to call print to
launch gv.

> Is there a way to check it have been with GnuPlot enabled ?

	You can check config.log file. I will add an option to see compilation
variables.

> How to store on drive the "DISP" ? the place where messages come out.

	Sorry, I don't understand you request...

	Regards,

	JKB