[RPL/2] RPL/2-4.00pre8w

BERTRAND Joël joel.bertrand at systella.fr
Mar 10 Juil 18:22:19 CEST 2007

	Hello,

	Last release before hollidays ;-) Some mistakes have been fixed:
- minor bug is fixed in HELP intrinsic. When the last instruction was
not known, HELP function was pushed in operational stack. HELP did not
work when there were space on input line;
- MEM does not report static variable sizes;
- STATIC is modified to declare static variables in expression. Warning:
static variables used in expressions are deleted when evaluation of this
expression ends;
- --enable-final-run-path is added to configure.in script;
- src/Makefile.am is modified to avoid double compilation process;
- minor bug is fixed in recherche_type(). Don't forget that space
are not significant in algebraic expression:
'12 3+ 12    X' is the same expression than '123+12X';
- --enable-debug is modified. Now, return can be defined to print
on stdout its position in source code (line and function);
- False error (system error) was reported by recherche_type();
- recherche_type() returns syntax error if a list is included in
an algebraic expression.

	I'm working on src/simplification.c (functions that shall be able to
simplify algebraic expression). Next milestone, when these functions
will run without any trouble, shall be RPL/2-4.00pre9. After this
milestone, I have to improve file and socket support and I should
release final RPL/2-4.00.

	Regards,

	JKB