[RPL/2] RPL/2 4.00pre8s

DEMAINE Benoit-Pierre benoit at demaine.info
Mer 3 Jan 20:11:07 CET 2007

BERTRAND Joël wrote:
> 	Hello,
>
> 	Last release for this year. Some major bugs introduced since 4.00pre8
> have been fixed (multitasking, row+ and row- intrinsics...). RPL/2 can
> now be built on alpha, sparc32, sparc64, i386, amd64 with gcc-4.1.2 and

You already annouced pre8s on december 2nd (1st attachement), and never
answered my question from the 17th (second one).

You did not either answer my email about compile problem (3rd) the same
day. Do you drop emails ? do I get filtered by anti spams ?

remarq: if you already have problem with answering emails about actual
users, and do not reply to compile problems, I could imagine few people
are to propose documentations for you; and if you drop or filter emails,
you are unlikely to read emails from volunteers. Sad.

--
  >o_/ DEMAINE Benoit-Pierre (aka DoubleHP) http://benoit.demaine.info/
If computing were an exact science, IT engineers would not havework \_o<

"So all that's left, Is the proof that love's not only blind but deaf."
(FAKE TALES OF SAN FRANCISCO, Arctic Monkeys)
Une pièce jointe a été nettoyée...
De: expéditeur inconnu
Objet: sans objet
Date: pas de date