[RPL/2] [Bulk] Re: The documentation

Khanh-Dang Nguyen Thu Lam kdntl at yahoo.fr
Mar 15 Aou 10:23:59 CEST 2006

BERTRAND Joël <joel.bertrand at systella.fr> wrote:
> 	No problem. All docs are written with LaTeX.

Great. I'll start writing the graphes and drawing chapter as soon as I
have understood myself how it really works :)

> 	You can send an example with your question. I hope I can help
> you ;-)

Well, I would like to plot a 2-variables function, whatever it is.

I am running several problems:
- how could I set the x-range, the y-range and the z-range (here, in
WIREFRAME mode, but an answer for other modes would be helpful as well).
- I must admit I don't understand anything about the AXES command. What
do "(expression 1)" and "(expression 2)" in the HELP command refer to?

Here is my test-program:
<<
  deg

  WIREFRAME

  { 't' 0 360 } indep

#  'lat' depnd		# should this set the Y axis?
# If the the line above is not commented, the following line gives
# me with rpl-4.00pre8 version:
# *** glibc detected *** double free or corruption (out): 0x0824df38 ***

  { "test i" "test j" "test k" } label
  "test titre" title
  2 res

  << t Y
    SIN *	/* Example */

  STEQ

# autoscale doesn't seem to work. For example, the t-axe is not
# autoscaled from 0 to 360
#  {} autoscale

  PPAR disp	/* Debugging purpose */
  draw
  persist

> 	Why not ? If I understand, you would find a list like the
> list you obtain with man rpl. I think it is possible without a lot of
> work.

Yes. This was what I meant.

Regards