[RPL/2] library in interactive mode

Olivier Garet Olivier.Garet at labomath.univ-orleans.fr
Mar 28 Sep 13:20:13 CEST 2004

Hello

Thanks to Joel for writing this beautiful tool.
I wish to use rpl as a programming calculator, but I do not understand
if it is possible to record some functions on files and use them in
interactive mode.  Is it possible ?

Moreover, I found a difference between the behavior of "rpl -i" and
the behavior of a HP28S calculator: variables which contain programs
are not spontaneously evalued.

Example:
<< 1 + >> 'addi' sto 1 addi

 on an HP28S, you get 1: 2 .

whereas with rpl -i, you get
2: 1

Yep, with << 1 + >> 'addi' sto 1 addi eval , you get 2 also.

Best regards,

Olivier

--
Laboratoire de Mathématiques, Applications et Physique Mathématique
d'Orléans UMR 6628 - Université d'Orléans - B.P. 6759 - 45067 Orléans Cedex 2
E-Mail: Olivier.Garet at labomath.univ-orleans.fr
http://www.univ-orleans.fr/SCIENCES/MAPMO/membres/garet/