[FreeVMS] Github

Guido guidoj2269 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 09:13:40 CEST 2015

On 05/13/2015 06:17 PM, BERTRAND Joël wrote:
> Roar Thronæs a écrit :
>> Yes, issue tracking or wiki would be useful.
>
>     There is a bugzilla interface at :
> https://www.systella.fr/bugzilla3
>
>     And you can obtain an account to write information on
> www.freevms.net if you want.

I would like to take up the offer to use bugzilla. The github issue
tracker provides only very basic functionality, where bugzilla has more
features. The only downside is that bugzilla tends to call everything a
bug, while in my opinion you can not have bugs until at least some
functionality is considered done, but that is just being nitpicky.

Only one question: will it not interfere with FreeVMS 0.4 development?

Regards,
Guido