[FreeVMS] Debian 8

Roar Thronæs roart at nvg.ntnu.no
Tue May 12 18:17:34 CEST 2015

On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 12:03:57PM +0200, Guido wrote:
> On 05/12/2015 10:41 AM, Guido wrote:
> >Removed all references to shm and now make bzImage succeeds. Next

Good. Thanks.

> OK, that was easy enough. ansidecl.h has changed so that PARAMS is no
> longer defined. Since it is rather useless I removed it from hashtab.h

Good. (Never mind what I wrote about renewing.)

> too. Now I'm running into a slightly more difficult issue: something
> happened with the NOKERNEL and __KERNEL__ defines (mount and cmuip
> require a rather schrozifrenic definition of those).

Sorry, the NOKERNEL is my creation.
First, I had the CMUIP IPACP running as a kernel thread, before I realized
that it belonged and would perform more correctly as a user level process.
(As it did under VMS itself.)

--
Regards,
Roar Thronæs