[FreeVMS] New release 0.3.17

Roar Thronæs roart at nvg.ntnu.no
Wed Mar 11 12:35:13 CET 2015

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 11:49:33AM +0100, Guido wrote:
> Forgot to mention that it's a 32 bit Debain system inside VirtualBox.
> The only thing I do to reproduce the error is that I remove the
> freevms386.iomm directory and run ./envscript.

Now I got it, too, when trying 32-bit Debian 7.
The two servers I am using for development are 32-bit Debian 6 and
64-bit Debian 7, and I thought these two combinations were sufficient.
(Will update the git and web page for this.)

But you may try one of these two.
(Not sure when I get the time to fix this compile error,
since it also will require a full rebuild of the two other,
plus running some of the testing scripts for all three when running FreeVMS.)

Sorry for the inconvenience.

--
Regards,
Roar Thronæs