[FreeVMS] Debian 8 build broken

Guido guidoj2269 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 20:49:11 CEST 2015

Hi,

In case you had not noticed: the Debian 8 builds in my branch are
currently broken. I have been trying to find out what is wrong, but so
far without much success. I am afraid it has something to do with some
of the recent Debian package updates, though I am not sure which one. I
have not tried going back to Debian 7 yet, maybe that will be my next
step. Anyway all help is appreciated.

I guess that porting the standard libraries (like libc, libelf, etc.) to
FreeVMS, in stead of using those from the Debian build host, is the best
way to prevent this from happening again.

Regards,
Guido