[FreeVMS] System services test

Guido de Jong guidoj2269 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 13:18:01 CEST 2015

Hi all,

Although it is getting better I'm still not very comfortable with the
FreeVMS code base. I'm afraid I'll break things unknowingly. To prevent
that I started a simple test framework for the system services. So far I
only coded a few logical name tests and they might not even be entirely
correct but it's a start and it can easily be extended.

For now I'd like to focus on system services that (should) work correctly.
So my question is which ones are those? Some system services are more
important to have than others, what do you think are those? And have you
any other suggestions on what to test?

Regards, Guido