[FreeVMS] New, L4 and OS development

Slex Sangiuliano alex22_7 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 27 12:36:13 CEST 2013

Hello,

I'm new to this mailing list, and very new to the FreeVMS project, this is why I have some questions.

1) Do you have an IRC channel?
2) Do you accept code from more permissive licenses like BSD and MIT?
3) Are new comers that want to learn OS development, and that can help in someway, accepted?
4) Is this project registerd to ohloh?

I'm very interested in µkernel based OS development, but I have to say I'm very new to the VMS world, so my intention is to learn and help where I can.

I'm a computer science student and going to finish mi Bachelor.
You can find me on ohloh:

https://www.ohloh.net/people?q=Alessandro%20Sangiuliano

Do you think and IRC channel can be usefull?

Yes, I would join this project but woth humility and learning spirit.

Thank you,
Cheers

Alex.