[FreeVMS] FreeVMS volunteers

BERTRAND Joël joel.bertrand at systella.fr
Thu Jun 13 23:53:25 CEST 2013

	John,

	I have receive your mail, but I think you have sent this mail to a
wrong address (to mailman bounce address ?).

	You're welcome. If you know internal VMS structures, your knowledge
will be a great help to design the new OS.

	I think that all documentations should be written and accessible on web
pages. I can open for you an access. Maybe you don't know spip. It's a
collaborative platform. You can prepare several articles on private
pages, all articles will be read by some reviewers and will be published
after acceptation.

	Regards,

	JKB