[FreeVMS] VMS?

Renee rmctwo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 18:24:12 CEST 2011

Actually, I was in the Clusters and I/O group. Believe it or not, we were
not informed, or knew that ASMP had gone away. At some point, I realized
there was locking which is important to SMP but thet never told us that SMP
had been added to vms. Great company but awful in communications at
corporate. The field was far better.

Renrr