[FreeVMS] VMS?

Renee rmctwo at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 23:48:33 CEST 2011

Steven I'm unsure yet because I am talking to the FreeVMS people and I
notice that you are part of them :).
VMS had ASMP and that needs to made into symmetric multiprocessing which
means locking has to be beefed up. So far
I don't know what has been done for Symmetric multiple processing which will
affect us.
At this point I'm temped to come with you all. Because the exec can't be vms
in the 32 bit sense. BUT it can still be a solid
exec with DCL on it. I need information on what what you all have. Before we
go further.

Renee