[FreeVMS] VMS?

BERTRAND Joel joel.bertrand at systella.fr
Sun Apr 24 19:49:07 CEST 2011

Renee a écrit :
> Can we use sourceforge to track this project????? For bugs and code and file
> hosting????

	Probably, but today, we have a git server, a dedicated bugzilla and not
enough developpers to open a sourceforge project (even if FreeVMS.net
statistic indicates more than 4000 hits by day). 0.3.x was based on
Linux kernel and 0.4.x is written on a L4 microkernel to implement all
VMS execution levels.

	I haven't pushed new code for a few time as I don't have time enough to
continue alone. Today, FreeVMS 0.4 contains :
1/ bootstrap code
2/ main memory manager
3/ first pager
4/ part of INIT.EXE

	To continue, this kernel require some drivers. If you think you can
help us, you're welcome.

	Regards,

	JKB