[FreeVMS] FreeVMS Status

BERTRAND Joel joel.bertrand at systella.fr
Fri Sep 17 10:48:34 CEST 2010

Frédéric BOYER a écrit :
> Hello,

> My name is Frederic, I'm an old c/c++/ada developper.
> I joined the mailing list by curiosity.
> Is FreeVMS still in development ?

	I think that FreeVMS is sleeping.Roar and me don't have time enough to
develop.

> What could I do for help ?

	There are a lot of tasks. Documentation and code require help. In a
first time, we need a stable kernel with minimal userland and a gcc
port. Do you know VMS ? Do you have an access to a VMS station ?

	In a second time, some VMS specific libraries have to be improved
(RTL$, SMG$, RMS$...) and we need a decent DCL.

	Regards,

	JKB