[FreeVMS] Using the Bochs images?

LiteStar numnums litestar at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 00:45:50 CET 2010

I've done some L4 programming before; I'd be up to lending a hand, esp.
since I've some free time now, as well as a desire to have a VMS box again.
Joel, you can email me on or off list, whichever is best, and I could start
asap.

Cheers,
 -- Lites.

--
And in the "Only Prolog programmers will find this funny" department:

Q: How many Prolog programmers does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: No.
  -- Ovid

    "By cosmic rule, as day yields night, so winter summer, war peace,
plenty famine. All things change. Air penetrates the lump of myrrh, until
the joining bodies die and rise again in smoke called incense."

    "Men do not know how that which is drawn in different directions
harmonises with itself. The harmonious structure of the world depends upon
opposite tension like that of the bow and the lyre."

    "This universe, which is the same for all, has not been made by any god
or man, but it always has been, is, and will be an ever-living fire,
kindling itself by regular measures and going out by regular measures"
 -- Heraclitus