[FreeVMS] New web pages

BERTRAND Joel joel.bertrand at systella.fr
Tue Nov 23 11:50:42 CET 2010

	Hello,

	I don't know if you have seen, but I have rewritten freevms.net from
scratch due to some major bugs in twiki. Of course, I have made an
archive of old freevms.net. A git to web interface is available at
http://www.freevms.net/gitweb. Of course, gitweb is connected to a
readonly git server:

	git clone git://www.freevms.net/FreeVMS.git

	If you want a write access over ssh, please send me a mail.

	If someone want to write articles (or translate pages), please send me
an email to obtain an account. I shal write new pages as soon as new
capabilities are added to 0.4 to keep documentation up to date.
Currently, I'm working on FreeVMS pager.

	Regards,

	JKB