[FreeVMS] participating FreeVMS development

akz328 at yahoo.com akz328 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 15 20:32:28 CEST 2009

Hi all,

 My name is Artem, I'm a software developer from Russia. Currently I'm searching for an interesting open source project to join, and I find idea of developing free OpenVMS clone really amazing. Though my main specialization is developing software for UNIX-like systems (particularly, Linux), I've been working for some time with OpenVMS on native 64-bit Alpha, not as a developer, just as user, and I clearly remember my positive feelings about that system.
 I'd appreciate if you tell me, what pieces of system can I work on; also, it would be great if you make things clear about the documentation. What should I read to get more familiar with the project ?

Kind regards,
Artem Kozlov