[FreeVMS] Major House Cleaning

Henrik Holst holst at matmech.com
Dim 25 Mai 13:42:41 CEST 2008

bitsavers.org might want to feed a scanner with this and save it for the
future in digital form.

Are there any DEC manuals that does not appear on this list?
<http://bitsavers.org/pdf/Index.txt>

--
Henrik Holst, Sweden      | TYPING IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR THINKING
holst CHR(64) matmech.com | - A Manual for BASIC,