[FreeVMS] FreeVMS website...

Bruce Allen claudevms at comcast.net
Dim 2 Sep 01:46:19 CEST 2007

I setup a website, http://www.freevms.org, sometime ago. I have not had much time to maintain it.
Is anyone interested in taking it over? This is not an attempt to sell the domain. It would just get transfered or I might continue to pay the hosting an let someone maintain it.
It's hosted at http://www.readyhosting.com.

I recently did a quick makeover to the site.

In addition to working full-time I am going back to school part-time for a Ph.D. in materials science. Some of us chase woman in our mid-life crisis and some of us go back to school to do what we forgot to do some years ago.

--
Bruce Allen