[FreeVMS] New release 0.3.2

Roar Thronęs roart at nvg.ntnu.no
Mar 30 Jan 17:16:27 CET 2007

Hi

New release 0.3.2 at
ftp.nvg.ntnu.no:/pub/vms/freevms (freevms-0_3_2.tgz and linker-0_2_6)

Disk images are named a.img.gz and c.img.gz.
The USE file or reference to it should accompany downloads.
(For x86_64 they are named a.img.x86_64.gz and c.img.x86_64.gz)
The README file should be read first.

News:
Support for DCL open, read, close, and all open, read, write, close
with VMS-style logicals.
Some I/O counts.
DCL show status.
Better-looking show system.

Bugs/features fixed:
Both:
Install privileges had misc 32-bits problems.
DCL qualifier list fix (leftover from last).
Trnlnm did not return index.
Library and program fixes for right I/O count.
Another temp kludge for libgetjpi to avoid crash.
Fixed misc memory leaks in kernel (logicals, fs, I/O, image) and userland.
x86_64:
Some 64-bit fixes.

New bugs/features:
Probably some.
x86_64:
Probably some new with regard to image loading and reset.

Regards,
Roar Thronęs