[FreeVMS] New release 0.3.2

Roar Thronæs roart at nvg.ntnu.no
Lun 5 Fév 12:33:50 CET 2007

On Mon, Feb 05, 2007 at 10:43:20AM +0100, BERTRAND Joël wrote:
> Roar Thronæs a écrit :
>
> > New release 0.3.2 at
> > ftp.nvg.ntnu.no:/pub/vms/freevms (freevms-0_3_2.tgz and linker-0_2_6)
> >
> > Disk images are named a.img.gz and c.img.gz.
> > The USE file or reference to it should accompany downloads.
> > (For x86_64 they are named a.img.x86_64.gz and c.img.x86_64.gz)
> > The README file should be read first.
>
> 	Thank you for your work. I have tried to upate freshmeat page, but I
> cannot find any freevms-0.3.2.tgz on your ftp page. CVS works fine.
> Maybe a permission trouble ?

We had a power blink on Thursday, and it not only killed the
motherboard, but most/all disks on the SCSI-bus (two at first, the
remaining two seemed to die later).

I have just finished redoing things since the restore, and you
should also download the images and do cvs update again.

Regards,
Roar Thronæs